Want a Flexible Ordering Schedule?
Our Online Ordering tool allows you to access the complete Gordon Food Service product catalog, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access Online Ordering from your computer, smartphone, or tablet; through Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
"We like that we can use it on own schedule, whenever it's convenient for us. It's efficient, it's quick, it's easy. It's perfect for us." ~ Misti Dickerson, The Hut (Texas)
Features of Online Ordering
Online Ordering is Personalized
- Your order guide is pre-loaded for you
- Access to the entire Gordon Food Service product offering
- Create your own customized ordering lists with Item List Manager
Online Ordering Capabilities
- Expanded product descriptions; including photos, nutritional analysis and school equivalents
- Intuitive site navigation
- Product browse and search have robust filtering options, including gluten-free
- Unit pricing eases price comparison
- Immediate validation of your item code entries
- Designate specific users as order submitters and/or order approvers
- Create a mandatory PO for all orders.
- Create orders using par levels
- Look up and print signed invoice and credit copies for the past 13 months
Online Ordering for Added Convenience
- Enhanced visibility to multi-day and early cutoff items
- Track orders placed by multiple users
- Create custom lists of your frequently used items for even quicker ordering
- Receive notification of edits—such as out-of-stock items—within 30 seconds of placing order
- Text and/or email order confirmation alerts
- Order Gordon Food Service Store inventory for same day pickup
Seamless Technology Integration
- Seamless online/offline transitions as you move through your storage locations
- Tablets: The most popular Apple and Android devices are supported.
- Optimized for Apple iPad devices
- Browsers: All current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Operating Systems: IBM and Macintosh
- Phone op systems: Android, iOS
Already a Customer? Register Today for a 30-min Training Session
Sign-up for a 30-minute webinar and learn how Online Ordering can help you improve food ordering efficiency.